Sunday, March 4, 2012

my first post for 2012

hello wello :)x

it's been so long since I last blogged. Been really busy/caught up with school, CCA, church, etc..

Anyway. I'm in SRJC right now. life here's been really good, and my class is oh-so-cool 8D my subject combi: H2 Bio Chem Math, H1 Econs. Am in Volleyball CCA and I'm so lovin' my CCA mates!! :-)

Sigh, yet the cornerstone of JC life which is often neglected (by me, that is), is commitment. I find it really hard to balance studies-CCA-church and personal needs. I find it hard to commit myself to God everyday and it's really bugging me cuz I can't get it off my chest. Thankfully I felt more enlightened after church today and I see potential in time to come.

Right now I think I probably need time out from everything else and hopefully by the time my holidays are here I would have sorted out my life proper.

till then xx

P.S: I'm kinda liking Anberlin now. they are amazing and it's like I can totally relate to their songs.

No comments: